Inteleos is a global non-profit medical certification organization that manages the following Councils and Foundation:
- American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography® (ARDMS®)
- Alliance for Physician Certification & Advancement™ (APCA™)
- Point-of-Care Ultrasound (POCUS) Certification Academy™
- Inteleos Ultrasound Foundation (coming soon!)
Our Global Community of Medical Professionals is Dedicated to Expanding Knowledge, Proficiency, Patient Safety and Equity in Healthcare.
Over the past 40+ years, more than 158,000 sonographers, physicians and other medical imaging professionals from 70 countries have been certified by ARDMS, APCA and the POCUS Certification Academy.
Creating A Healthier Future for All
- For Medical Professionals: Inteleos envisions a world where all medical professionals receive quality education, have access to resources, and are empowered and certified to use their knowledge, skills, and abilities to deliver the highest standard of care for their patients.
- For Patients: Our goal is for all people to have access to the validated care of proficient medical professionals and can get the highest quality healthcare possible.
Find Your Place at Inteleos
Thanks to the diverse medical professionals Inteleos serves, the varied medical specialties Inteleos supports, and the innovative and expansive initiatives Inteleos offers, there is a place for you at Inteleos. Below are just a few of the efforts underway that may be of interest.
- Ultrasound Credentialing for Sonographers
- Medical Imaging & Vascular Medicine Certifications for Physicians
- Point-of-Care Ultrasound Clinicians Certificates and Education
- Advanced Care Providers (Athletic Trainers, CRNAs, Midwives, Physiotherapists)
Latest News & Resources
- The Point-of-Care Ultrasound Certification Academy Announces Doctors Without Borders as MissionPOCUS selection for 2020
- Pamela M. Ruiz Named Inteleos Chief Business Development Officer
Statement on Racism, Social Injustice, Inequality and Inequity
Racism and social injustices in all forms must end. Inteleos and its family of certification Councils, the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS), the Alliance for Physician Certification & Advancement (APCA) and the Point-Of-Care Ultrasound Certification Academy (PCA), support peaceful protests and the implementation of lasting solutions to end racism, social injustice, inequality and inequity.
Inteleos is committed to continually address issues of inequality and inequity through our areas of expertise, healthcare and certification. According to the World Health Organization, healthcare inequality, mainly due to a lack of access to quality care, is directly linked to many social injustices. As a healthcare organization, Inteleos’ mission to protect the public through individual certifications means that our goal is for all people to have access to the validated and extraordinary skills of our Registrants and Certificants. Unfortunately, healthcare inequality largely affects those who need medical care the most. As a global healthcare organization, we will continue to bolster our mission and work tirelessly towards increasing healthcare equity by striving to assure all people can get the highest quality healthcare possible.