Board of Directors
Heather Richoux, RDMS, RDCS
Michael Lilly, MD, RPVI, RVT
Teresa Bieker, MBA, RDMS, RDCS, RVT
Luciana Young, MD, FAHA, FACC, FASE
Lorraine Chisari, RDMS, RVT
Thomas Holly, MD
Marnix van Holsbeeck, MD
Colleen Moore, MD, RPVI
Paul Wagner, BS, RDMS, RDCS, RVT
Mony Weschler, MA, CPHIMS, FHIMSS, CIIP, EMTP
Dale Cyr, MBA, CAE
CEO / Ex Officio
Call for Nominations: 2021 Inteleos Board of Directors
The Inteleos Nominating Committee is currently seeking nominations and self-nominations for one position on the Board of Directors. Please carefully review the position description (attached) and the information for the position below.
Open Board Position: Board Member Focusing on Education Technology
Terms: The Board term for this position is two years, with the option to re-elect for one additional consecutive term. The first term will begin on January 1, 2021.
Guidance from the Nominating Committee on key interests and capabilities for the position:
- Motivated by solving complex challenges in medical education;
- A proponent of innovative and technology-supported healthcare training and assessment approaches grounded in evidence;
- Extensive work, consulting, and advising portfolio in non-profit, corporate, higher education, technology, and healthcare;
- Capable of spearheading the organization’s development and implementation of innovative care delivery models;
- Strategic thinker who can identify, design, and effectively incorporate technology plans, tools, and programs;
Deadline: The deadline for nominations and self-nominations is no later than 4 pm eastern November 20, 2020.
Nomination Requirements: Nominations should include full contact information for the nominee and be sent to Kelly Herman, Nominating Committee staff liaison at Kelly.Herman@inteleos.org. You will receive a confirmation email once your nomination is received.
Board of Directors News
April 29, 2020 – Inteleos Names Four New Members to the Board of Directors